Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Clients are always blown away by the different services that we offer here at SERVPRO of East Louisville. We have always been known as a cleaning and restoration company but those services only scratch the surface. SERVPRO of East Louisville also offers: carpet cleaning, duct system services, upholstery cleaning, fire, smoke, and vandalism cleanup, mold remediation, full reconstruction services, biohazard cleanup, and many other restoration services. Don't hesitate to give us a call day or night with any of your commercial or residential cleanup and restoration needs. We are HERE to HELP 24/7/365 with a live person always available by phone.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (502) 244-7985
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of East Louisville and SERVPRO of SE Jefferson County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.