Commercial Mold in stairwell
This commercial property discovered mold growing in a stairwell due to a leaking window. SERVPRO assessed the damage and removed all of the effected drywall.
In as little as 48 hours, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line. Mold can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. SERVPRO of East Louisville has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem.
Learn more about mold and what to do until help arrives by reviewing these mold damage tips.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of East Louisville for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.